I’m Robin Samora, a marketing and PR expert and marketing provider with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Express Grant program.
If you’re a Massachusetts small business with two or more employees (even part-time), you’re probably eligible for marketing grants of up to $9,000.
If you qualify (most businesses do), you’ll get expert training and advice on how to use digital marketing, social media, free publicity, PR, Google hacks, content marketing and more designed to help you increase your visibility, build a following, attract employees, boost sales, and enhance your reputation. All creative ways to get your business noticed!
Every business has different challenges. That’s why we work together to meet your needs, like I have for the more than 100 other businesses that have worked with me in my consulting practice.
The ultimate goal is to create a rock-solid marketing and action plan, so you don’t have to worry about what to do, when to do it, and how to market your small business. You’ll know where you are, where you’re going, and what your competition is doing. And you’ll have a customized roadmap to follow.
This Massachusetts small business marketing grant is for you if:
- Covid-19 has disrupted sales, lead generation, and depleted your staff
- You’re too busy working IN your business not ON your business
- It’s difficult for customers to find you – and you know there’s an easier way
- You need a solid marketing plan, not the next new marketing trick
- Total marketing reimbursement sounds like a ‘no-brainer’
The best way to see if you're eligible for a marketing and PR grant (and 100% reimbursement) is to schedule a call: Here's my calendar.
I think it's the best secret in town! Check out recent press and success stories
- MARKETING PLANS AND TRAINING
- PR TRAINING: HOW TO PITCH THE PRESS, GET MEDIA ATTENTION, AND WRITE A 12-MONTH PR PLAN
- SMALL BUSINESS GRANT RESEARCH WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME [LOCAL AND NATIONAL]
- SPEAKING, PRIVATE CORPORATE EVENTS
You'll also get these 3 Guarantees:
#1 Top-notch training from one of the best small business marketing and PR experts in the business and I’ll make it fun!
#2 Learn the same marketing and PR strategies that the ‘Big Boys’ use, only right-sized for small business and the results you’re looking for
#3 Book sessions with me to review material, ask questions, talk about business opportunities or media pitches. We’ll work together to make things happen.
If you haven’t taken a first-class vacation in a while or are scrambling to pay your kids tuition, you probably need a marketing plan. Find out what $9,000 of free money can do to increase sales and bring in the business you deserve. Book a call with me now.