Job title: Information Technology Specialist
Company: Acapella Technologies
Job location: Multiple locations
Remote work allowed: Yes
Pay and Benefits: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
This is a permanent, full-time, salaried, direct hire position. We are a small IT managed services provider in the Southern NH, Coastal NH, Northeast Massachusetts area looking for the right person with at least 2 years of professional IT experience. Our dream candidate has strong client communication skills, effective troubleshooting abilities, project management experience, and great documentation skills.
Title: IT Support Technician
· Provide technical support and assistance to local and remote users in multiple customer locations relating to computer hardware, software, servers, networks, and VOIP phone Systems.
· Communicate and perform troubleshooting with end users using email, phone, and remote support software.
· Prevent and remediate malware and virus infection.
· Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details for IT support requests.
· Draft and publish SOP documents as needed for reference and procedures.
· Deploy and configure desktop and notebook computers.
· Work with Procurement to ensure proper quoting of hardware/software.
· Attend all hands meeting once a week in person.
· Assist with Customer Projects, for new hardware/software/networking or VOIP Phone Systems.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
· Strong, thorough, and meticulous documentation skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 10).
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (2008R2 - 2019).
· Familiarity with Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections.
· Familiarity with Microsoft File and Printer Sharing.
· Familiarity with RMM solutions and scripting.
· Knowledge of configuration and deployment of VOIP Phone Systems.
· Understanding of wired/wireless networking concepts and design.
Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Manchester, NH for this job?
Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
How many years of relevant experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
How many years of IT support experience do you have?
How many years of Remote access software experience do you have?
Do you have a valid Driver's License?
855 Hanover Street, #108
Manchester, NH 03104