June 1, 2022
Copywriter & Content Marketer, Chabot Creative
Stephanie Chabot is the founder of Chabot Creative and provides copywriting and content marketing services. Based in New Hampshire, Stephanie has a passion for helping small business owners gain confidence with clear, authentic messaging that resonates with their dream clients. With a background in marketing and search engine optimization (SEO), she uses proven web content, blogging, and email marketing strategies to empower brands with content that gets them results while they sleep. Stephanie’s favorite part of her job is helping clients proudly share their stories with the world.
Get to know her and check out some of her work at www.chabotcreative.com!
Harassment & Diversity Training
June 21, 2022 | 1:00 pm
Join us for our upcoming Harassment & Diversity training - perfect for new employees who need this required training or employers who may need a refresher.
Celebrate International Yoga Day at Work
Promote Wellbeing and Mindfulness
Yoga boosts both mental and physical health at the same time. It is also one of the best ways to combat stress and increase immunity. Some benefits of practicing yoga include it improves posture, increases flexibility, improves bone and muscle strength, increases blood circulation, increases happiness, and more.
Employers can also join the cause and take a holistic approach to improve their employees’ health. Yoga is a popular inclusion in many corporate wellness programs. Many employees swear by its ability to reduce workplace stress. Yoga shows immense potential in improving employee health in organizations. It consists mainly of low-intensity exercises that can be done even in a workplace setting. Also, it can help calm employees’ minds and improve concentration at work.
Here are some tips for celebrating yoga day at work:
- Organize a yoga class or session where you and your employees can participate together.
- Choose a proper location for your event. If your workforce is working from home, you can conduct a virtual yoga class.
- Provide yoga mats to your employees and ask them to wear stretchy, comfortable clothing.
- Hire an experienced yoga instructor who can conduct the session and educate your employees on the benefits of yoga.
- Encourage your entire workforce to participate in the event.
- Make arrangements for healthy snacks and drinks once the session is over.
- Ask your employees to give feedback and encourage them to practice yoga regularly.
- Post pictures and videos of the event on social media to inspire others to do the same.
Original article here.
June Holidays to Remember:
June 6th - D Day, WWII
June 14 - Flag Day
June - 19 Father's Day (third Sunday)
June 19 - Juneteenth Day
June 21 - Summer Solstice (longest day of the year!)
BlueLion, LLC | Visit Our Website