The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen•Andover, MA is currently seeking a remote Attorney
We are actively searching for a REMOTE attorney who can work closely with our staff and our awesome clients to help them through their estate planning or administration. This person performs legal services including legal research; designing, drafting, and implementing comprehensive estate plans, crafting and implementing estate tax and long-term care planning strategies, administering probate and trust estates, and occasionally appearing on behalf of and advocating for clients at probate court (though we are not a litigation firm). If you love dotting i's and crossing t's, we are the place for you!
The senior attorney must be willing and available at times to work outside normal office hours in order to meet deadlines. Assist in proactively setting case strategy and initiating actions that will benefit the client rather than awaiting instructions. Work in cooperation with firm staff to efficiently, cost-effectively, and promptly deliver the client's work product. The associate will conduct regular file reviews and other procedural duties as required by firm policy and communicate status changes and updates to clients regularly.
For the right candidate, this may be a fully remote position.
- Meet with and onboard new clients
- Prepare and review estate planning documents, probate documents, and Medicaid applications
- Complete legal research and prepare probate pleadings and motions
- Prepare and review estate tax return filings
- Meet with clients to review documents prepared for them and explain the same in plain English
- May occasionally require attendance at court hearings
- Manage busy caseload and keep up with communications with clients
- Maintain knowledge of applicable law and CLE credits
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Active member in good standing with local and state bar associations
- Four-year bachelor’s degree and successful completion of law school from an accredited law school
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen
We believe work should be fun – We often spend more time at work than you spend at home with your family and so if you have to be at work, why not work at a place you like? We help people with some of their most important decisions so building a good relationship, delivering great results, and taking ownership over the process, while helping clients have a great experience is exactly what we do. We are enterprising estates and trusts firm in Andover that is on track for growth. We are a lifestyle firm and believe in a work-life balance. Our current team consists of three attorneys and two legal assistants.
We offer health and dental insurance, disability and life insurance, paid vacation time, paid holidays, and retirement with matching.